- General Meeting held every four years, ensuring AICPT’s work benefits the profession in the country and worldwide.
- AICPT give Support for your establishing standards, developing education programmes and regulating the physical therapy profession in the country.
- Opportunities to work with Govt projects.
Policy For membership of AICPT
In order to become a member of AICPT, a national physical therapy association must meet certain criteria. These criteria are:
- For the membership of the organisation Individual should be qualified physical therapists
- Physical therapists must be passed from the Organisation’s recognised Institution, College & University.
- All interested Physical therapists may register as member in AICPT through online. The membership fee may deposit through online. After confirmation of payment,
- Any organisation who representing the large number of the qualified physical therapists in the country shall be eligible for membership
- The organisation shall have a code of ethics consistent with AICPT ethics.
- AICPT works with international health bodies, including the World Health Organization and the World Health Professions Alliance, ensuring the physical therapy profession is recognised. It consulted on global health initiatives and campaigns, including the promotion of positive working environments and tries to end the trade in counterfeit medical products.
- AICPT is an Autonomous Body and is project partner of World Health Organization.
- AICPT is follower of international physical therapy with representing a specific area of interest, providing an excellent resource for contacts and information on those areas of practice.